Light the Fire, Baby!

February 18, 2013





"Baby, it's cold outside" croons Ella Fitzgerald.  And man, is she not kidding.  With my Russian hat and parka, am off to tackle the day but in my head, I'm wishin' I was holed up in Aspen or Asheville apres skiing, fireside with hot toddy in hand instead of billing paying, errands and hustling.   It's  a holiday, the city is cleared out and the temperature has dipped too far for my tastes. But for now, these inspirations will have to do. 
















The Glamor Girl. 

Tumblr
The Swed

Tumblr
The Crafter 

Tumblr 
The Islander

Tumblr
 The Nester
Tumblr
The Modernist

Travel & Leisure
The Skier
Travel & Leisure
 The Nordic 
Rue Magazine
Cheers from my (pretend) fireplace. 

Live large,

Frances




1 comments:

Little FIe said...

love this!

400 Square Feet All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger